Lose Weight and Learn Healthy Habits to Last a Lifetime
A healthy diet and lifestyle can dramatically improve your overall health and reduce your risk of chronic disease. But sustained weight loss is a challenge, and requires knowledge, behavior change and support. Led by the STR!VE team, the group offers personalized nutrition, lifestyle and behavioral education and clinical oversight in a supportive group environment.
- 10 groups sessions (June 14 – August 16)
- Group meets Thursdays at STR!VE from 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Weekly weigh-ins and presentations led by the STR!VE team
- Weekly handouts and resources including recipes, meal plans and lifestyle journal
- Program cost is $300 ($30/session) to be paid in full with registration
*Your insurance will be billed for any optional office visits and lab draws. You are responsible for co-pays, co-insurance and any other fees not covered by insurance.
Interested in learning more? Our next session starts Thursday, June 14. Call us at 616-267-2592 or fill out the form below.